How is one appointed custodian of property or an entity? Posted on November 2, 2014

A request to appoint of a guardian/custodian is filed in cases where an adult (or parents of a minor – see below) lost legal competence or is not able to take care of himself. The application is common amongst family members seeking to be appointed as guardians of an elderly or sick loved one. The application is submitted to the Family Court by the applicant wishing to be appointed as guardian by means of a written request together with the opinion of a doctor (in the event that subject of the petitioner is ill or in a nurse’s care) or together with the opinion of a social worker/welfare officer in cases where a the subject of the application is helpless (a minor, childless / orphan etc.). The application must be submitted along with an affidavit and is subject to payment of a fee.

Written by

Rosenberg & Co. Law Office, was founded in Israel by a lawyer in Israel Leon Rosenberg, in 1975 the city of Netanya, in 1981 opened a branch in Tel Aviv law firm and notary Rosenberg & Co. Our firm specializes in services related to the following topics: Citizenship and visas, personal status and family law, inheritance, wills and estates, Ministry of Interior, real estate, commercial law, company registration, intellectual property and copyright law and litigation. CONTACT US 24/7!