How does one apply for Israeli citizenship based on marriage to an Israeli citizen? Posted on June 24, 2013

One who is entitled to Israeli citizenship must submit an application for granting of Israeli citizenship at the Israeli consulate in his/her place of residence, or at the Ministry of the Interior in Israel in accordance with the Interior Ministry procedures. The applicant must attach documents and certificates which have been translated and notarized. Each application is examined in accordance with the specific procedures of the Interior Ministry.

Written by

Rosenberg & Co. Law Office, was founded in Israel by a lawyer in Israel Leon Rosenberg, in 1975 the city of Netanya, in 1981 opened a branch in Tel Aviv law firm and notary Rosenberg & Co. Our firm specializes in services related to the following topics: Citizenship and visas, personal status and family law, inheritance, wills and estates, Ministry of Interior, real estate, commercial law, company registration, intellectual property and copyright law and litigation. CONTACT US 24/7!